It seems apparent from the facts that the third world and a third world war are related; yet the corporate media pays little attention to cause and effect but focuses on revenge instead of solutions.
There appears to be no doubt that at the root of global evil acts are:
- Third World Countries in terms of Political Rights and Civil Liberties.
- Third World Countries in terms of their Gross National Income
- Third World Countries in Terms of their Human Development
- Third World Countries in Terms of Poverty
- Third World Countries in Terms of Press Freedom
What motivates the media is profit and not cause, effect and permanent solutions.
Listening to the deluge of overly simplistic second guessers, back seat drivers and would, coulda, shoulda experts in the media is maddening.
It epitomizes the lack of intellectual capacity and willpower of the corporate owned and influenced media commentators and their addiction to dumbing down complex subjects.
One continues to hope and those religious continue to pray for a species level catharsis before we humans destroy ourselves.